The consumption of certain food items not only supplies the necessary nutrients for proper functioning of different organ systems, but they are also proven to have positive impact on the skin. Increasing the intake of food items that boasts high levels of vitamins and minerals will help you in revealing flawless and younger-looking skin.
Here are some of the health and beauty food essentials that you need to start eating today!
- avocado is rich in lutein- a compound that primarily functions as an antioxidant
- the antioxidants found in avocado protect the skin from the damages caused by ultraviolet rays
- it also features high levels of Vitamin E, Vitamin E, and oleic acid- all of which fight free radicals
- Aloe Vera
- the cooling effects of aloe vera makes it the perfect natural remedy for cuts, burns, and open wounds
- the anti-inflammatory property treats acute inflammatory processes
- cacao is rich in antioxidants killing free radicals before they spread havoc to the skin cells
- it also contains high levels of minerals including manganese, iron, magnesium, and chromium that keep the skin supple and smooth. In addition, cacao increases the levels of serotonin and tryptophan- chemicals that are linked to excellent health and longevity.
- Coconut Oil
- highly versatile in nature and can be used in a wide variety of beauty applications
- it is loaded with antioxidants that delay the signs of skin aging.
- Daily consumption of coconut oil can help in regulating blood glucose levels
- A great natural sunscreen as it contains SPF that can protect the skin for up to four hours or longer
More at SUPPLEMENT CLUE REVIEW WEBSITE!